Come along to the St Mary Mags Community Open Day!
You can access guided tours of the stunning building as well as live music and an art workshop. There will be something for all the family with lots of kids entertainment including face painting and a family explorer trail!
Tours will run every hour 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm led by the architect and vicar.
Free entry with snacks and drinks …
Rowington Close, London, W2 5TF
Saturday 17th November 1pm – 4pm
COMMUNITY OPEN DAY
Saturday 11th November, 2-5pm
At St. Mary Magdalene’s School hall, Rowington Close, W2 5TF
Join us for a fun-filled and FREE afternoon for all the family including:
– Make your own tile to go in the new building
– Fun family learning activity from Westminster Adult Education Service
– Take part in creating a large building out of cardboard boxes and more
– Take a tour up the scaffold inside the church and be one of the first to see the amazing stained glass windows up close. Three tours of 20 people will run during the event, so arrive early and sign up to avoid disappointment.
– Meet the architect and project team
– Cake, hot drinks and juice
All activities, food and drink are FREE
For more info contact Lucy on email@example.com and 07775 901963 or just come along on the day.
PDT has been working for some time on the St Mary Magdalene’s Church project in the hope of building a new heritage and learning centre, as well as renovating the beautiful Grade II listed Church. We have just received permission to go ahead, which is excellent news, and we are very excited!
On Thursday at 10am we would like to invite you and anyone you know who may be interested to come along to be in a photoshoot for a press release at St Mary Magdalene’s Church in Westbourne, on Rowington Close, W2 5TF. After the photoshoot, visitors will have a chance to tour the building, which has been used in lots of films and TV as a set. Guests will also have the chance to find out more about the project and what this means for the area.
Please do pass the word around. We hope you can come – the more the merrier!